By Johnny Sliced Out Asymmetric Dress
Modern and glamorous, the 'Sliced Out Asymmetric Dress', is a combination of liquid-like fabric and masterful draping. This long line dress is made from sumptuous satin that's cut on the bias, which drapes from the shoulder fluidly over all curves to the ankle. Featuring an asymmetrical neckline that is gathered at the shoulder with a tie and a sultry thigh high leg split this dress is perfect for your next glam event. Tip on how to wear; the split is high and can be pulled down and to the side. Make sure the split sits on the very side of your leg for ample coverage.
- Asymmetrical Neckline
- Tie at shoulder which creates gathers
- Thigh high leg split
- Maxi length
FABRIC AND FIT NOTES
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Cut sits softly of the body, with the bias cut flowing over the bodies natural curve
- Soft satin fabrication with minimal stretch
- Designed to maxi-dress length
- Fabric Composition: 100% Polyester
Returns for refunds on full price & sale items are welcomed if:
- Return request is lodged within 30 days from date of purchase (includes Sale Items)
- Item is still in restocking condition (undamaged, including all packaging & tags)
To make a return & view our full return policy, please click here.
Note: orders made using online store credit are not eligible for refund > your online store credit will be reinstated less a $10 re-stocking fee. Online credit cannot be redeemed for money.
Final Sale Items – are not eligible for return.
Free Shipping Australia
FREE shipping on orders over $60 via Regular Post.
Next business day delivery > via Express Post, charges apply at the checkout.
Shipping options displayed at the checkout.
Orders placed by 2pm (AEST) on business days > ships day of order.
Orders placed after 2pm (AEST) on business days > ships next business day.
Customers outside Australia
Low shipping rates & speedy shipping via DHL. 2-4 days transit time. All rates shown at checkout.
Full shipping details > please see our International Shipping Policy.
Duty/tax may be charged by your local customs.